+1 (binding)

Moreover I have done an evaluation of Geertjan's below quoted report. The
hang in `GtkJavaScriptTest` is caused by a buggy expectation in the test.
Here is my fix:
https://github.com/apache/netbeans-html4j/commit/8f34d2f410c787778a03129eae874fd60ad55e88

With the 8f34d2f410c patch, I was able to successfully perform "mvn
package" will all these JVMs: JDK8_222, JDK11, JDK13 running on:

- Ubuntu 18.04 - the WebKitPresenter tests worked and passed OK
- Ubuntu 19.10 - the WebKitPresenter tests were skipped

I assume the behavior on Mac (as tested by Geertjan) is subject to the same
error and the 8f34d2f410c patch fixes it as well. Travis seems to agree:
https://travis-ci.org/apache/netbeans-html4j/builds/604801383

Given the error is in test code only and doesn't affect the code staged at
Maven repository:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachenetbeans-1051/
neither it affects the source (if consumed with "mvn package -DskipTests"),
I am giving my +1 anyway.
-jt