On 11/3/19 1:58 AM, Thomas Zimmermann wrote:
until the maintainers find the time, would you mind testing what problems remain after merging my PR?

Sure, I'll give it a try. I should first remove the following extra copies of the Javadoc and Sources in my local Maven cache, right?

javafx-base/13/javafx-base-13-linux-javadoc.jar
javafx-base/13/javafx-base-13-linux-sources.jar
javafx-controls/13/javafx-controls-13-linux-javadoc.jar
javafx-controls/13/javafx-controls-13-linux-sources.jar
javafx-fxml/13/javafx-fxml-13-linux-javadoc.jar
javafx-fxml/13/javafx-fxml-13-linux-sources.jar
javafx-graphics/13/javafx-graphics-13-linux-javadoc.jar
javafx-graphics/13/javafx-graphics-13-linux-sources.jar

Building NetBeans is surprisingly simple, the docs are here [0].

How can I edit that page? I would like to add the same one-line warning that's on the main Web site. See NETBEANS-3209, "Add JAVA_HOME and ANT_HOME note," below:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NETBEANS-3209

I signed up for Confluence, and the page has no restrictions ("Everyone can view and edit this page"), but I can't find an Edit button or link.

I'm also not a maintainer by the way, the above is my first PR to NetBeans.

I know, and I'm impressed. :-) Thank you!

John

[0] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/NETBEANS/Development+Environment