+1. I've checked a source file with SHA512 sum:
92d2283b10f6952cc070a1dcdd3a35c80f34f77cee1e8d72c5a957554fbfc62af28aca49c8fd173a3ebb6f8c8751dee768593b2202dbe23a1a1a5cd74b04c8c4

Looked at:
-checksum, key (see below)
-rat - looks OK to me.
-builds with
mvn package -DskipTests
-with:
maven install tests fail with:
Tests run: 160, Failures: 1, Errors: 0, Skipped: 0, Time elapsed: 27.101
sec <<< FAILURE! - in TestSuite
JSONTest.putPeopleUsesRightMethod(org.netbeans.html.presenters.browser.KOScript)
 Time elapsed: 10.182 sec  <<< FAILURE!
java.lang.InterruptedException: null
        at
net.java.html.json.tests.JSONTest.putPeopleUsesRightMethod(JSONTest.java:366)
        at jdk.internal.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor1.invoke(Unknown
Source)
        at
java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
        at java.base/java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:566)
        at
org.netbeans.html.presenters.browser.KOScript.run(KOScript.java:83)
but I am OK with that.

I didn't check the convenience binaries.

On the process side, I think there are two things to fix:
-your (Jarda's) key should be here:
https://www.apache.org/dist/netbeans/KEYS
otherwise ordinary users will not be able to verify the signature (I used
Jarda's key from Whimsy)
This can be fixed together with moving the release to the final location.
-next time, the vote e-mail should explicitly list the SHA512 sum of the
release, otherwise it is not clear on which file the vote is taking place.

Jan