On Wed, 6 Nov 2019 at 00:42, Jose Ch <pepnes...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I tried to upgrade the asm-all-5.0.1 library to the latest version 7.2 and
> received a nullPointerException (line 774 of asm-52 & asm-72 files). I
> already successfully upgrade it to version 5.1
> (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NETBEANS-3341).
I tried to reproduce this but couldn't; I took the current NB source
and pulled the asm72 branch of your fork. When I started up the IDE in
debug mode I didn't get any null pointer exceptions and in the log I
saw something different from your asm-72.log file at the point you
mentioned (line 752 in your log).
You had
> INFO [org.netbeans.core.startup.Asm]: patch(128)      AnnotationNode
> an.values: [delegateParams, [1, 2, 3]]
I got
> INFO [org.netbeans.core.startup.Asm]: patch(128)      AnnotationNode
> an.values: [delegateParams, [I@2fac9730]

Have you any more info on how to reproduce?

Peter