Hi,

I had a similar problem (Webservice Client bases on Axis 1). It was
possible to fix it this way:

    private static MantisConnectPortType initClient(String baseUrl, String
httpUsername, String httpPassword) throws ServiceException,
MalformedURLException {
        ClassLoader origLoader = Thread.currentThread().getContextClassLoader();

Thread.currentThread().setContextClassLoader(MantisRepository.class.getClassLoader());
        MantisConnectPortType result = null;
        try {
            // Initialize client
        } finally {
            Thread.currentThread().setContextClassLoader(origLoader);
        }
        return result;
    }

It was enough to just wrap the initialization, this might work for you
to.

Greetings

Matthias