Was curious, I’m aware of all the good amount of unit tests present in Netbeans
but not an expert in most areas of the specifics of them and was curious are
there any UI level unit tests in the Netbeans test suite?

I’m sure there are a few UI options out there [1] I thought I remember seeing
some use or reference of robot [2] as well. It seems like right now a lot of
the problems showing up are manually reproduced by users and thought if not
there there could be some value in adding some automated testing around common
UI functionality

[1]
https://sqa.stackexchange.com/questions/18554/open-source-tools-for-automation-of-java-gui-application-testing

[2] https://docs.oracle.com/javase/7/docs/api/java/awt/Robot.html