Hi,

I have in the past merged from non ICLA signees.

Am Sonntag, den 01.12.2019, 20:54 +0100 schrieb Jan Lahoda:

> I have a question related to:
> https://github.com/apache/netbeans/pull/1559
>
> I think the patch is good to be integrated, but I believe the author
> does not have an ICLA filled. What is our approach for such
> contributions? Is it OK to integrate?

the Apache License 2.0 has this section:

   5. Submission of Contributions. Unless You explicitly state
   otherwise, any Contribution intentionally submitted for inclusion in
   the Work by You to the Licensor shall be under the terms and
   conditions of this License, without any additional terms or
   conditions. [...]

And in this case the changes are done in files explicitly stating, that
they are donated to the ASF and the author does not dispute that.

In addition the change is IMHO small enough not establish a custom
copyright.

Greetings

Matthias