Yes, even though we set up a new JDK location in Java Platform
configuration it did not help: we got the below (somehow truncated) message
and NetBeans IDE ended up using the JDK used to run itself:

Warning: nbjdk.active=OpenJDK13 or
nbjdk.home=D:\Java\OpenJDK\jdk-13.0.1 is an invalid Java platform;
ignoring and using D:\Java\OpenJDK

--
Matteo Di Giovinazzo