De : Neil C Smith <neilcsm...@apache.org>
Envoyé : lundi 27 janvier 2020 14:54
À : dev <dev@netbeans.apache.org>
Objet : Re: Apache NetBeans 11.3-beta1 is ... available for testing !

On Mon, 27 Jan 2020 at 13:45, Eric Barboni <sk...@apache.org> wrote:
>   To make beta2, the correct way to do is to merge to master and get the diff
> from branch release113 to master as a PR ?

Up to you.  I did the last two using PRs from master to release11x.
It has the benefit of seeing everything in one place, providing a link to all
changes, and running Travis tests against the release branch.

eg. https://github.com/apache/netbeans/pull/1539

I also tended to open the PR before it was required, after first master merge,
it'll update as master is updated.  Picked up a couple of minor issues in 11.1
process that way, although much less (no) divergence now.