+1 to Geertjan and Neils list and including JavaFX too.

El 1/2/20 a las 20:48, Glenn Holmer escribió:
On 2/1/20 10:19 AM, Geertjan Wielenga wrote:
Thinking ahead a bit, as soon as 11.3 is out, we should be evaluating the
test specs so we can start NetCAT so we can start that a month later when
the first beta is available when the merge window closes.

Now -- the question of the moment is: which areas of NetBeans do we want to
prioritize for NetCAT, especially which have not been tested before that we
now find important (e.g., Gradle) and are essentially new kids on the block.

JavaFX