Does anyone else see really ugly text in the memory usage widget on the
toolbar?  This has been an issue for a while and I can’t recall if I have
reported it or it is already a known issue.  It seems like something that
shouldn’t be hard to address.  The text showing heap used vs available heap is
rendered in such a way that the letters are very puffy and jagged.  Almost like
any anti-aliasing that would be blending the edges has the alpha channel
interpreted as a binary 0% or 100% opacity.  I’ve attached an image, not sure
if it will are it through.
I’m testing NB 11.3-beta 2 with JDK 13.0.2 on macOS 10.15.3 (beta)

Regards,

Scott