Just curious...I thought the indication was this was around a preview feature.
If so could this be a matter of enabling the feature with applicable pargumenta
in compilation and/or runtime?

https://docs.oracle.com/en/java/javase/13/language/preview-language-and-vm-features.html

Eric Bresie
ebre...@gmail.com
> On February 1, 2020 at 1:18:14 PM CST, Geertjan Wielenga
> <geert...@apache.org> wrote:
> Probably because you are using nb-javac without realizing it.
>
> In the Plugin Manager, look for it in the Installed tab and then uninstall it.
>
> Gj
>

> On Sat, Feb 1, 2020 at 8:17 PM Benjamin Graf <benjamin.g...@gmx.net
> (mailto:benjamin.g...@gmx.net)> wrote:
> >
> > Hi Geertjan,
> >

> > still the same errors shown in editor:
> >

> > Product Version: Apache NetBeans IDE 11.3-beta2
> >

> > Java: 14; OpenJDK 64-Bit Server VM 14+33-202001311506
> >

> > Runtime: OpenJDK Runtime Environment 14+33-202001311506
> >

> > System: Windows 10 version 10.0 running on amd64; Cp1252; de_DE (nb)
> >

> > Regards
> >

> > Benjamin
> >

> > On 01.02.2020 19:59, Geertjan Wielenga wrote:
> > > Can you try to reproduce with this:
> > > https://github.com/geertjanw/jdk14-preview-enabled Gj On Sat, Feb 1, 2020
> > > at 6:24 PM Benjamin Graf <benjamin.g...@gmx.net>
apache.org): NetBeans itself needs to run on JDK 14. The javac from JDK 14 will
be used for support for Records. The nb-javac support has not yet been updated
for JDK 14, which you would need to install for JDK 14 support when not running
NetBeans itself on JDK 14. Gj On Sat, Feb 1, 2020 at 4:18 PM Miguel Cardoso
Martins <miguelcardosomart...@gmail.com>
(mailto:miguelcardosomart...@gmail.com) wrote: Hello all. I setup a maven
project and enabled the preview features but Netbeans is not recognizing the
record keyword (see attachment). It compiles and runs without errors though.
Netbeans itself is running on JDK13 Application is configured to run with JDK14
and has source/compile/run language level also set to 14. Thanks Miguel