On Tue, Feb 11, 2020 at 5:46 AM Geertjan Wielenga <geert...@apache.org> wrote:
> As well as "contrib", but surely not all of "contrib":
>
> https://hg.netbeans.org/main/contrib/file

That URL hangs for me, but anyway I have a local clone.

Modules I had a hand in (that I can recall now!):

· ant.freeform.samples
· apisupport.beanbrowser
· apisupport.projectinspector
· autoproject.*
· insertunicode
· modulemanager
· mount
· quickfilechooser
· sysprops

or otherwise know are potentially runnable and useful:

· autosave
· o.n.contrib.debuggerretry

Of these, I personally use `autosave` and `quickfilechooser` daily,
`o.n.contrib.debuggerretry` frequently, and `modulemanager` and
`apisupport.projectinspector` occasionally. (If I still used Ant I
would certainly want `autoproject.*` but I have not had that
misfortune in years, except for NB plugin sources which have their own
project type anyway!)

There is very little to maintain in most of these—years-old binaries
still run fine—but it would be nice to have these on GitHub somewhere
(independent repositories preferably) and published to the plugin
portal. I do not personally care that much whether Apache owns the
sources so long as they have a clear home.