I KNEW if I touched it I would blow up the whole thing.  I looked at the
page to see it it had changed this a.m.  It changed alright but not for the
better I fear.

It seriously needs your attention (spell that "fix") again, Geertjan!  Or
somebody else who knows what they're doing.  I don't see the difference
between my link and those that follow.....