It won't install with JDK 14 (Pack 200 removed).
Installs on Windows 10 1909 with JDK 13. Except checking for updates failed
for me. Trying to check for updates once NetBeans is manually launched
suggests the updates.xml.gz is blocked on the mirror I was redirected to
(which may be normal since the release is not complete? )
Basic Java + Maven checks are ok.