I read those, however not really in context of NetBeans. NetBeans has an Ant based build system with a bunch of custom tasks. On module level it is very effective, on cluster level it is not so.

I'm doing this as of a personal challenge, fun and learn. If there would be anything useful coming from it, I'll share.