Note that Name->Name->Name . . . indicates using the right-mouse button
to pop up the secondary menu.

Environment:
============
Windows 10 Professional
OpenJDK 11.0.6-10
Tomcat 7.0.94 (waiting for 7.0.103)

NetBeans 12.0-beta 1 downloaded zip from Jenkins
Imported settings and plugins from 11.1
Did not install nb-javac

Application
===========
Maven 3.6.3 (external)
Servlet specification 2.5 web application built with JDK 1.8
(ProjectName->Properties->Build->Compile)

1. First run (ProjectName->Run)
1.a. Builds fine
1.b. Starts Tomcat fine
1.c. Brings up default browser fine

2. First clean ProjectName->Clean)
2.a. Cleans fine
2.b. Does not remove app.xml from %TOMCAT_HOME%\conf\Catalina\localhost
2.c. Application appears in Services->Tomcat-Web Applications as stopped

3. Second run (ProjectName->Run)
3.a Builds fine
3.b Deploy fails with

Deploying on Apache Tomcat 7.0.94
    profile mode: false
    debug mode: false
    force redeploy: true
In-place deployment at F:\SRC\vc-audit\app-audit\target\app
Deployment is in progress...
deploy?config=file%3A%2FC%3A%2FUsers%2Fmdegg%2FAppData%2FLocal%2FTemp%2Fcontext7321539432234453999.xml&path=/app
FAIL - Application already exists at path [/app]

3.c Browser is not opened

4. Second clean (ProjectName->clean)
4.a. Cleans fine
4.b. Does not remove app.xml from %TOMCAT_HOME%\conf\Catalina\localhost
4.c. Application appears in Services->Tomcat-Web Applications as stopped

Work-around:

Manually remove %TOMCAT_HOME%\conf\Catalina\localhost\app.xml

There may also be a race condition. Sometimes, the ProjectName->Clean
operation will fail with not being able to remove a JAR in the
target\app\WEB-INF\lib directory. A second ProjectName->Clean manages to
fix this. A second ProjectName->Clean does not remove app.xml

Should this be filed as a bug (I think so)?

. . . just my two cents
/mde/