hi @Laszlo Kishalmi <laszlo.kisha...@gmail.com> ,

If i return NULL from that method, i still get the behaviour of the default
gradle dist being used, so no wrapper download. Sorry, busy busy this side
with organising people to work from home due to the covid19 stuff.

I also had another issue i thought we could address - that of NB
"remembering" the type of project it opened.
At the moment, if a project has a POM and ./gradle dir, the behaviour
depends on the Prefer Maven Option setting.
However, would it not be better for the project to be opened as either,
depending on the user selection, and then persisted, until changed?

Regards
Jon