+1

On 4/3/20 5:10 AM, Mario Schroeder wrote:
Das to hear. Maybe put a detication in the 'About NetBeans' window for the
release. So his work for NetBeans is bond to the actual product.

Regards,
Mario

Sven Reimers <sven.reim...@gmail.com> schrieb am Fr., 3. Apr. 2020, 13:54:

Hi all,

I assume most of you already heard about Carl Quinn passing away on April
1st (see https://twitter.com/javaposse/status/1245583036588019715?s=19)..

He was a dear friend, a humble community guy and one of the people working
on NetBeans features in Sun days...

So I would suggest to put in a dedication "in memoriam Carl Quinn" for the
12.0 Apache NetBeans release... what do you think?

Not sure how, not sure where just pondering the general idea first.

If you need any more ressons - just follow the twitter thread..

Comments?

Thanks for considering and stay safe

-Sven