On Thu, 9 Apr 2020 at 16:39, Ernie Rael <err...@raelity.com> wrote:
> On 4/9/2020 7:05 AM, Eric Barboni wrote:
> > I merged some that I find not destructive to NetCAT. (subjective maybe)
> I don't get it. Does this mean that once NetCAT starts no changes can be
> made to any area covered by NetCAT? I guess I don't understand NetCAT. I
> would have thought it better to merge *before* testing.

I'm assuming possibly also meaning that some might get pushed back to
12.1?  I agree with both of you - if it's intended for 12.0 should be
merged in good time for testing; if too destructive for NetCAT, it
might be too destructive for the release?!

> > With the stay home + work at home policy in France, I'm a bit too much at
> > work :p

Give me a shout if there's anything you want me to pick up on - most
of my work is postponed at the moment - wrong time to be working on
devices for airlines, that's for sure! ;-)

Stay safe!