Ok, then I closed the PR and, let's take one step back, let's decide what do we want!

Let's add a new "Autosave" tab to editor options with the following things.

[x] Autosave when XXXX lose focus

[x] Autosave on every [ 10] minutes

Both would be disabled by default.

I've added the second one as we had several request on that feature and could be easily achievable using a scheduled task and a RequestProcessor.

Let's check the XXXX part as I got different inputs, so XXXX could be:

- The IDE: Requires to add a focus listener to the main Frame and the current Terminal listener, major issue is that the IDE can have multiple Frames/Windows open and attaching listeners to those is not straight forward for me.

- The EDITOR Area: Probably the easiest place to be implemented, probably even when multiple editor areas are open.

- The individual editor itself. I have not investigated this one too much, might not make sense at all.

Feedback on the logic and wording, etc are welcome!