BTW, Mani also suggests to fix the following issues before 12.0 GA:

* https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NETBEANS-554
* https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NETBEANS-4184
* https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NETBEANS-4245

Do others see these as 12.0 blockers?

-Jirka

Dne 28. 04. 20 v 15:10 Jiří Kovalský napsal(a):

In such case let's include https://urldefense.com/v3/__https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NETBEANS-4071__;!!GqivPVa7Brio!Oxuq5elLOOa3oHfvMytfAz-5DEQKqsvb1Uh-_FFt9yO_NCmuWdfX3qxIaS8vEAY5DGs$ which is so far the only blocker identified by NetCAT team.

Eric?

-Jirka