A while ago, I migrated the CI service for my NetBeans plugin from Travis
CI to GitHub Actions. The setup for the new pipeline was quite easy.
I decided for it because:
- It felt natural to have everything in one place.
- No need to give permissions to an app outside.
- You can have several workflows which are separated by file.
- IMHO GitHub's UI looks neater.