Thank you for the bringing up the plugin Siddhesh. I was not aware of.
However, testing both my plugin and the flow-netbeans-markdown I noticed
that none of them manages to render tables correctly. flow-netbeans-markdown
fails to identify code that is next to each other, e.g. something like this:

```bash
```
mixes up for with bash as they are in the same block even though they are
in different lines. It identifies it correctly in source view but not in
Preview! But for this Issues can be opened. :)

Anyway, thanks for pointing it out.

Kind regards,
John.