On 5/31/20 7:13 AM, Eric Barboni wrote:
> This is our first voting candidate for the 12.0 LTS release of Apache
> NetBeans.
> Note that this is our first release vote where you are required to check
> both sources and convenience binaries before voting!

I noticed something out of place.

1) built from source under Linux (Debian 10 "Buster")
2) started with fresh userdir
3) created a new FX project: "FXML JavaFX Maven Archetype (Gluon)"

NetBeans wants to install "JavaFX Implementation for Mac OS X" rather
than Linux (see linked screenshot). It appears to be a cosmetic issue,
as the new project runs, debugs, and profiles normally.

https://www.lyonlabs.org/temp/fx-mac.png

--
Glenn Holmer (Linux registered user #16682)