On Mon, 1 Jun 2020 at 10:58, Zoran Sevarac <seva...@gmail.com> wrote:
> In addition to suggested solutions, maybe it could be handy to have
> EducationalMode plugin which will provide all the settings suitable for
> teaching out of the box.

+1 This I've said multiple times - something that could control
selective enablement of features, similar to ergonomics but with a
different focus.  Not just on/off, but selective enablement of
features to evolve with the user, which is not necessarily just
limited to education.  It somewhat annoys me that things like BlueJ
exist! :-)

But, IMO, this needs to have discoverability of features at its heart
too.  Guide and explain, don't hide away.