This is a good candidate for NB 12.1, is it?

El 9/6/20 a las 18:23, Geertjan Wielenga escribió:
See this at the end of the issue: "After some debugging it seems that the
newer Maven uses a global cache which prevents the updates from the parent
pom from showing up in the child. Adding
`-J-Dmaven.defaultProjectBuilder.disableGlobalModelCache=true` to
`netbeans_default_options` in netbeans.conf solves the regression."

Gj