Hello Antonio,

Thanks for confirming that different types of projects in NB use different paths to store generated code.

My question now is: "how do I find from the code in my plugin what path to use for given project?" Is there, for instance, an SPI tat i could lookup to find it?

Or, maybe, it does not matter as NB combines all the possible paths in the various projects. In that case i could fix the location at, for instance "build/generated code," the path used in projects built with ant.

I tried google searches and they consistently misinterpret the question and go nowhere.
Cheers
Edaurd