Le 12/08/2020 à 14:10, Thomas Kellerer a écrit :

I also maintain an Ant project configuration in an "ide-project/NetBeans/" directory for those who wish to open the project as a NetBeans Ant project.

How is this possible? NetBeans complains if two projects share the same source directory (and refuses to open either of them)

I must have never opened that particular project as a Maven project in Netbeans before (other projects are not impacted). I run Maven for that project on the command-line only. If by accident I have opened that project as a Maven project, closing Netbeans, erasing the cache directory and restarting Netbeans solves the problem.

    Martin