Dear all,

I'm closing the vote thread [VOTE] Release Apache NetBeans 12.2 (vote candidate 2) with the result of:

With 7 +1 binding votes, 6 +1 votes, with no 0 and -1 votes, Apache NetBeans 12.2 source release bundle has been accepted by the community.

The next round will be the convenience binary votes as much as possible in parallel this time.

@Martin Balin I would kick a __new thread__ on LS for VS Code binary vote now to make it clear @Neil Do we need to sign the Windows binary or it is already signed, if not would you take care of that? I do not have Windows at hand to test.

+1 (binding) votes:

Jaroslav Tulachhttp://people.apache.org/phonebook.html?uid=jtulach
Svata Dedic http://people.apache.org/phonebook.html?uid=sdedic
Junichi Yamamotohttp://people.apache.org/phonebook.html?uid=junichi11