From: Luff,Chris <chris.l...@cerner.com>
Date: Tuesday, 8 December 2020 at 14:44
To: James Ostrowick <ja...@ostrowick.co.za>, Luff,Chris
<chris.l...@cerner.com.INVALID>
Cc: NetBeans Users <us...@netbeans.apache.org>, dev@netbeans.apache.org
<dev@netbeans.apache.org>
Subject: Re: NetBeans hanging
So, in my case anyway, I can recreate when I have Lombok annotations. Junit
annotation do not cause the same behaviour and files with no annotations open
normally.

Cleaned up NetBeans again, enabled only the base Java modules and built the
project. Low and behold the Lombok classes open again, no hangs! I installed
nb-javac no problem so far…

I am going to enable other things bit by bit and will report back if I see the
same behaviour but it looks like just a proper clean out is the best thing
right now.