User has to log into JIRA and create issue by himself, so there are different ways how issue looks.

Here are examples:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NETBEANS-4932

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NETBEANS-4934

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NETBEANS-4994

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NETBEANS-5072

These issues can be found by using texts from logs like "Log Session", "SCREEN_SIZE".

Tom