With recent discussions on zoom call for release manager training, this got me
wondering if some sort of collaborative tool would be helpful for peer
programming, group code reviews, training sessions would be of interest here in
helping the Netbeans community grow together.

I recalled there used to be a collaborative editor plug-in for Netbeans
sometime back, which I believe has since been discontinued.

However I was curious if any new similar plug-ins exist that would support
collaborative code editing.

>From pure communication side, there is the mailing list, irc channels, and
>Telegraph channels but was wondering if something further would help to allow
>co-editing and or screen sharing. Maybe Twitch?

Anyone?

Eric Bresie
ebre...@gmail.com (mailto:ebre...@gmail.com)