Hi Eric,

Am Dienstag, den 09.02.2021, 07:48 -0600 schrieb Eric Bresie:
> I appreciate the mirroring of the binaries (based on recent GitPackages
> discussion)....however this still makes me wonder why is are these mirrored
> binaries needed and why not just use another existing (maven) repository
> with the artifacts?

the assumption, that there is another repository is just not correct.
Most artifacts still distributed from that system are custom build.

This can give you a list of files, that are not on maven central:

find . -name binaries-list | xargs grep -h -v "^#" | egrep -v ".*:.*:.*"  |
sort -u  | cut --delimiter=" " -f2

There are some, that come from the contrib directory, but the main
build also needs binaries from the osuosl server.

Matthias