Hallo,

I haven't found some time yet to try JSR or VisualVM with the latest
NetBeans because it seems that NetBeans has been left behind w.r.t.
performance. It consumes ~3GB(!) in my laptop (while e.g. Intellij less
than 1GB) and CPU wise it is getting slower and slower. Has there been any
performance tuning lately? E.g. this is how eclipse
<http://bofh.nikhef.nl/events/FOSDEM/2019/UD2.119/eclipse_tuning_2019.webm>
was performance tuned. Has there been something similar for Apache NetBeans?

Kind regards,
Ioannis.