About the wiki.netbeans.org backup, quoting from [1]:

"For #4, Infra has zero access to Oracle's systems. If you want to preserve a backup, that's going to be on you. "

Well, this was expected, of course. Would it be possible to get a copy of the wikimedia archive from Oracle, anyone?

Thanks,
Antonio

[1]
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-21463?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels%3Acomment-tabpanel&focusedCommentId=17289643#comment-17289643