I merged quite a few items that were marked with Milestone 12.4 into master
(in preparation for the delivery branch and sync with release124 later
today).

And then I built master, with all those merges included, which succeeded:

https://ci-builds.apache.org/job/Netbeans/job/netbeans-TLP/job/netbeans/job/master/408/

So I believe this is promising.

Gj