Hi,

would it be possible to tag git revisions of the RC builds as it was done for 12.2 release in the past ?

Thanks,
-Svata

Dne 29. 04. 21 v 16:18 Geertjan Wielenga napsal(a):
Hi all,

Here's our schedule, we're (Neil and I) are working on putting rc2
together, we're not far off from hitting the target as outlined below:

April   2: 12.4 Beta
April 16: 12.4 Feature freeze
April 21: Weekly Release Candidate 1
April 28: Weekly Release Candidate 2 (if needed)
May   5: Weekly Release Candidate 3 (if needed)
May   7 - 14: Voting
May 15 - 30: Release

All the fixes that were in the 12.4 milestone queue (10 of them) will be
included, after we merge delivery into release124, which we'll do once this
goes green:

https://github.com/apache/netbeans/pull/2925

Then we'll build rc2 and after that sync release124 with master.

Probably the issue described here by Patrik Karlstrom is the biggest issue
solved for most people, out of the 10 solved for rc2:

https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/r4190ef1ad15bbd8b1e880bdbb11116aef3339a6a0f0905ceec8973fc%40%3Cdev.netbeans.apache.org%3E

Once we have rc2 available, hopefully tomorrow, we'll let everyone know --
  however, if you provided a fix for rc2, we expect you to verify that it
works as expected, i.e., we are not going to check that for you.

Thanks,

Gj