On Fri, 6 Aug 2021 at 04:23, Scott Palmer <swpal...@gmail.com> wrote:
> It would be great if the clipboard would work on Windows for NetBeans 12.5

Yes, although that would involve understanding what's broken.  Just
spent some time having a look on my Win 10 machine (which I don't
usually use for development), but so far can't replicate.

However ...

On Fri, 14 May 2021 at 23:45, Scott Palmer <swpal...@gmail.com> wrote:
> My netbeans.conf file contains
> -J-Dorg.netbeans.core.NbClipboard=-1

I think that should be -J-Dorg.netbeans.NbClipboard.level=FINEST

With that I do get a lot of output from the clipboard in the log.
Hopefully the logging if / when it fails may tell us something.

Incidentally, your other log output about System clipboard not
available is I think because the Windows clipboard can only be opened
by one application at a time.  Not sure if it's related or not.