The following post covers several ways to get a thread dump

   https://www.baeldung.com/java-thread-dump

-ernie

On 8/9/2021 1:06 PM, Ernie Rael wrote:
Lock up can usually be diagnosed with a java thread dump. Create the dump (search for how to, it's based on OS), attach it to a bug report, post a message in this list that the dump is available. Sometimes multiple dumps can be useful, add them to the bug report as you get them. NetBeans log attached to the bug report can also be useful.

-ernie