It’s the last piece of the donation process and is pretty much stuck. You
can ask and keep asking about this, the answer will be the same. I propse
that we should simply be happy with what we have and move on. Python
support, I suggest, should be lightweight and done via LSP rather than the
old heavy way of doing so with way more code than anyone here will be able
to understand and maintain.

Gj