+1

sha512sum -c Apache-NetBeans-12.5-bin-macosx.dmg.sha512.txt

Apache-NetBeans-12.5-bin-macosx.dmg: OK

Passed Big Sur security as well.

Works!

Migration from 12.4 of the config works.  4 plugins moved.

Existing projects build and run using maven.

The standard out writing into the Output window still waits on a newline
before it is visible.  This was not expected to be fixed but I thought I
would mention it is still there.  Problem seems to be Maven influenced.

Great job!

Dave