There is also this older Kotlin plugin, which looks like it may have been
the initial work by JetBrains.

https://github.com/JetBrains/kotlin-netbeans

This one is at least in a modular format, whereas the other repository
includes all of NetBeans.  I think that the basic Kotlin support was merged
into NetBeans already, so maybe that is the code from this repository.

Josh Juneau
juneau...@gmail.com
http://jj-blogger.blogspot.com
Apress Author <https://www.apress.com/us/search?query=juneau>