Hi,

On Thu, Nov 11, 2021 at 8:44 AM Laszlo Kishalmi <laszlo.kisha...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> It's not about the how. It's about from where (legal).

(As Neil), I am not sure if there's a legal problem. The
libraries/dependencies we use have some license, and that license needs to
fulfil some requirements, but we could download from various places.

But, I would be careful with adding new servers to the list from where we
can download (currently Maven Central and OSUOSL) - if any of the servers
will be down, NetBeans won't build anymore.

Jan