Hi Eric / Geertjan,

I've updated the UC .htaccess on the VM for the release.  I've pointed
it directly at dlcdn.apache.org rather than routing via closer.lua.
It's probably easier for us to control that directly, but possibly
something to run past infra@ ?

Everything is now https, so we should no longer need to serve licenses
from the VM.

If we get any reports of issues we should obviously revert to the
previous strategy.

And updates.xml is still served from the VM as the trust anchor.  A
future consideration would be whether that has to remain there now,
although we'd need an alternative way to ship actual module updates in
that case.