FYI, thanks to Jarda’s mirror of the old bits.NetBeans.org maven repo, the
Mavenized fork of the old NetBeans contrib/ repo is buildable once more:

https://github.com/timboudreau/netbeans-contrib

Is there a plan for this stuff ever to be contributed officially to Apache?
Oracle would have to do that.

I’ve made a fix or two in there, I think too paintcatcher and
quick-file-chooser.

Everything buildable is a module in the parent Pom.

FYI, because I created it from Hg, it accidentally contains NetBeans entire
source history back to 1998, up to the time it was split out as a separate
repo (probably during conversion to CVS in 2000 or so).

-Tim
--
http://timboudreau.com