I just had a strange occurrence while testing a small JavaFX app from Netbeans.
 After I closed my app, the editor windows in NetBeans would not show a cursor.
 I could drag and select text, but the blinking cursor was not to be seen, even
after switching to a different editor tab.  It was fixed by clicking to another
app and back,  but I figure worth mentioning.  This was running NB on JDK
17.0.2 on macOS 12.1.
Of course my attempt to reproduce it was unsuccessful.  If it happens again I
will file a bug, though I doubt there will be much more info to work with.

Regards,

Scott