My students put together this

https://github.com/dgreen/NetBeansTemplateConfig

To set up the templates for my course.  It contains files for the templates
so you can change as desired.

I have students download the project and just run it. The GUI may need a
bit of work but the template setting logic seems to work for both MacOS and
Windows.  At least a concept approach to deal with the issue.

Dave

On Wed, Jan 26, 2022 at 11:33 AM Kenneth Fogel <kfo...@dawsoncollege.qc.ca>
wrote:

> I am one of those who would prefer an empty license comment block at the
> beginning of a file. I have noticed that the header has changed and now
> links directly to two files. Unfortunately both files are unintelligible to
> me. Imagine how confused my students, in an Intro course I am giving right
> now, will think of these files. This was how I found the Help bug as I
> wanted to look up how to just eliminate these comments. Instructions on how
> to squash this block will be appreciated.
>
> Ken
>
> --
Sent from a mobile device. Please excuse any typos.