On Sun, 27 Feb 2022 at 15:37, Christian Oyarzun <c...@oyarzun.net> wrote:
> oyarzun@CHRISTIANs-MBP Downloads % spctl -a -vvv -t install Apache\
> NetBeans\ 13.pkg
> Apache NetBeans 13.pkg: rejected
> source=Unnotarized Developer ID
> origin=Developer ID Installer: The Apache Software Foundation (2GLGAFWEQD)
>
> Maybe there is something in the notarization log?

Hopefully there's a problem in notarization that can be easily solved.
I was discussing with John off list about what warnings notarization
returned for 12.6, in the context of currently working on pkgbuild
support in nbpackage.  I have concerns that reading Apple's
requirements for notarization, NetBeans probably shouldn't pass, and I
wonder whether it will soon (or has) begun not to.