For anyone using my blingy Visual Library based editor tab control
https://github.com/timboudreau/visual-library-tabcontrol

I just pushed a few updates, and it's available from my update server:
https://timboudreau.com/modules

In particular, an optimization to defer and coalesce rapidly fired changes
results in a nice startup time improvement (one you won't get from the
default tab displayer), since the window system opens editor documents
one-by-one on startup, and if you fire a selection change for each one
(about 100ms apart), you wind up driving the whole selection machinery of
the IDE as a side-effect, and that generates a bunch of unnecessary work.

-Tim
--
http://timboudreau.com